Workshops & Classes
Online Workshops & Classes
Interested in something more structured? I offer a variety of online writing workshops and classes throughout the year. My current offerings include:
- Generative Writing Workshops [60 min, 90 min, or 120 min] – If you’re looking for a good way to jump start your writing or to switch things up from your usual routine, consider signing up for a group writing experience where participants will write in response to exercises and prompts, then have the opportunity to share and get feedback on their work. Three different workshop lengths offered.
- Poetry Feedback Workshop [120 min] – If you have poems already written, but want some feedback from me and a group of peers, consider signing up for one of these workshops. Participants will submit their 2-3 poems in advance to provide everyone in the workshop an opportunity to read the poems and prepare comments and notes.
If there’s something else you’d like to study (images, narrative description, literary translation, etc), just let me know and I’ll put together a class or workshop.
On the fence? Read what past participants have to say about their experiences.
- Generative Writing Workshops [prompts + feedback] $15/hour (per person)]
- 1 hour, 1.5 hour, and 2 hour lengths. Workshops capped at 8 people.
- Great for restarting your writing practice or breaking out of a rut.
- Recurring clients can request specific themes and exercises.
- Poetry Feedback Workshop [feedback on 2-3 poems] (2 hours) – $25/person
- Workshops are BIPOC and LGBTQ+ friendly safe spaces.